- Lose weight – cut out that lovely Swiss chocolate, fondue, raclette, rösti -the AIWC Travelling Gourmet group’s theme this month was low carb.
- Exercise more – take advantage of those ski slopes, raquette tracks, mountain paths and lake side walks – the AIWC has walking, skiing and yoga groups
- Be more timely – use those Swiss watches, station clocks, TPG timetables ( to get to places on time for all these great events).
- Learn a new skill – the AIWC has volunteer-led classes like Digital Storytelling, photography, Bridge, sewing and much, much more.
- Integrate more – learn a language – remember the AIWC offers a variety of free language classes every week at the club.
- Offer time to others – the AIWC has a great volunteering team with lots of opportunities in English in case Resolution No 4 above is taking a little more time.
We are a group of international women living in Geneva, Switzerland. If you would like to learn more about our activities and excursions, visit our website at http://www.aiwcgeneva.org/