Not long until Christmas – I know many of us have visitors this holiday season who would like to attend a Christmas service in English; and some of us locals might wish to go too but we don’t know where and when. So the AIWC aim to help and signpost the English speaking churches in Geneva.
If we have missed a service, please post a comment to ensure all communities are included during this beautiful time of year. Happy Christmas!
Holy Trinity Church (Church of England), Rue du Mont Blanc 14bis
- 14.30 Crib Service for children with Christingles
- 17.30 Nine Lessons and Carols (at the Cathedral St Pierre)
- 23.00 Midnight Eucharist
- 9.00 Holy Communion
- 10.30 Family Service
Emmanuel Church (Episcopal), Rue de Monthoux 3
- 17.00 Christmas Service of Lessons and Carols at St Germain Church
- 17.00 Family Service
- 22.30 Midnight Mass
- 10.30 Holy Eucharist
St John XX111 (Catholic), 57 Rue du Montbrillant
- 16.30 Carols and Children’s Nativity followed by Mass
- 20.30 Carols followed by Mass
- 10.00 Mass
- 11.30 Mass
Church of Scotland (Presbyterian), Auditoire de Calvin, 1 Place de la Taconerie
- 11:00 Christmas Service
Saint Pierre’s Cathedral (Protestant)
Last year at 22:30, the organ began playing at 22:30, but this year I cannot find any organ concerts during the Christmas holidays.
- 23:00 Christmas Eve service in French.